Tamil Housing out of hours are from 5.00pm-9.00am Monday- Friday and also throughout the weekend and public holidays.
If you experience an emergency repair during this time, you must contact the emergency line for immediate action and prevention of any potential harm.
Examples of emergency repairs:
- Isolate and make safe gas leak where supply cut off does not control fault;
- Isolate and make safe burst pipes/tank;
- No mains water supply;
- No electricity supply or dangerous electrical installation;
- Back surge in sink/basin/WC pan/bath;
- Extremely severe water penetration through roof- tarpaulin to be placed over roof if possible;
- Damaged entrance door lock (where no other lock is provided);
- Broken/unusable WC pan if only WC in dwelling;
- Broken glass to front entrance door, ground floor windows or balcony level windows (board -up only);
- Make safe after fire and structural damage likely to endanger life, limb or property;
- Other repair items which if not dealt with immediately would cause an immediate and acute health hazard.
Tamil Housing have instructed Pinnacle Group to handle the out of hours call handling. For any emergency repairs, please call Tamil Housing on 0208 493 7160 where your call will be directed to Pinnacle Group for further assistance.
We also manage properties for other Housing Associations. If your property is owned by any of the following Housing Associations, please contact them directly for any emergency out of hour repairs only;
PA Housing 0300 123 2221
Christian Action Group 0199 276 5900
Clarion Housing Group 0300 456 3000
Peabody Housing Association 0300 123 3456
One Housing Group 0208 821 5300
London and Quadrant (L&Q) 0300 456 9996
Metropolitan Thames Valley 0203 535 3535
Network Homes 0300 373 3000
Wandel Housing 0300 200 0114
If you are living in a street property or are unsure of your Landlord, please contact Tamil Housing on 0208 493 7160 where you will be assisted further.